Saturday, October 18, 2008

Superhuman

Well, I had intended this blog to solely be about my own music, not the music of others, but I really feel the need to post this video. So it's going to be a mix of my music, recording geekiness and music that I love.

These two are, without a doubt, my two favourite singers in the RnB genre. They both can sing beautifully (even live!) and they are both very inspiring. Keri Hilson is an amazing songwriter and vocalist and I cannot wait for her album to drop. I have loved Chris Brown since his second single "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)" and every song he puts out is just so good. I love the fact that he is unafraid to make house-y futuristic RnB and dances in his videos. Teaming them up was a great idea and I hope they do it again. Everything about this song and video rocks. I love their voices and harmony, the lyrics are just awesome and the concept in the video is nice. I got chills even after watching 4 or 5 times! 



1 comment:

Snorri said...

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2060994040658e00/